If you have the passion to help develop other people and bring smiles to the faces of the less privileged, why not register to become a volunteer. By becoming a volunteer you can directly contribute your skills to improving the lives of our communities.
Some of our volunteers
Ways you can volunteer
- Train women on sewing and healthy cooking
- Extension services to farmers (agriculture, forestry and aquaculture)
- Help local villagers build teacher houses or a village church
- Help build a new elementary school classroom or health post for a village
- Provision of rural electrification through natural power sources such as solar, wind and hydro systems
- Rural health patrols by either nurses or doctors
Please fill in the form below and we will be in touch shortly.